Numbers for the latest Canada Lotto Max draw are available to view on this page shortly after each draw. Lotto draws are held at 21.15 ET every Tuesday and Friday night, with full prize breakdowns added as soon as the information is made available.
On occasion, Max’s results may be delayed. This usually occurs when MaxMillions draws take place, as the extra draws and calculations for each prize tier can take longer to complete.
Lotto Max Canada Lottery Results Today Friday July 22, 2022
Lotto Max is one of the three national lottery games in Canada. Here are the winning results and numbers for July, 2022. Lotto is one of the three national lottery games in Canada. This lottery is pretty popular among different age cohorts. The Max Canada lottery is conducted by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation. It is held every Tuesday and Friday.
Lotto Max Canada Lottery winning numbers for July, 2022
Lotto Max Lottery Winning numbers and results will be announced at 10 p.m. EST today. Check for the final results in some time. The prize for this Max Lottery is estimated to be $17 million CAD.
Lotto Max Lottery Previous Winning numbers
The last Lotto Max lottery took place on July 8, 2022. The timing for this lottery was also 10 p.m. EST. The winning numbers for this lottery were 07, 12, 14, 18, 46, 47, and 49 and the bonus number was 19 along with these winning numbers. The jackpot prize for this lottery was $15,000,000.00 million CAD.
How to play the Lotto Max Canada lottery game?
- As mentioned earlier, the Lotto Canada lottery takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
- The lottery is pretty easy to play. Each ticket or each play will cost a player $5.
- This play or ticket will consist of three sets of numbers. These sets consist of numbers from 1 to 50.
- You can either select the first seven numbers or you can let the computer select them for you through Quick Pick.
- You can select the first seven numbers in set 1 or get it generated by Quick Pick. But the remaining two sets of numbers will be auto-generated.
- There is also an option for group play. The Group plays in the lottery can be played with family, friends, and co-workers together.
Facts about Lotto Max Canada
The Lotto Max Canada actually replaced the Lotto Super 7 with its first draw on September 25, 2009. A larger jackpot cap was introduced in May 2019 and since then, there have been jackpot wins of up to $70 million CAD. The odds of a jackpot win are 1 in 33,294,800 (1 in 33 Million, approximately). It is one of the most popular lotteries in Canada.
How does Lotto Max work?