Michael Gross is a famous face in theatre, television, and films better known for featuring in Tremors, released in 1990 and sequels.
Who is Michael Gross?
Michael Edward Gross, famously known as Michael Gross, is a prominent actor hailing from the United States of America. He popularised the character of Burt Gummer in the Tremors film franchise. The actor has been associated with the film industry for four decades, thus achieving miles in his career. Starting from theatre to films, Gross left a mark with his exceptional acting among the audience.
Some of his famous shows include- Cook & Peary: The Race to the Pole, Night Court, Norm, The Undesirable, The Young and the Restless, Call Me Fitz, etc. The actor’s most loved movies are Tremors and its sequels, 100 Million BC, Sometimes They Come Back… Again, In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. Murders and others. Gross received several prestigious awards in his acting career.
In 2001, he won the DVD Exclusive Awards as the best actor in Tremors 3: Back to Perfection. Gross received the award for Best Lead Actor in the film Our Father at the 2014 Laughlin International Film Festival. The following year, he was nominated for the Best Actor award in the same movie at the Burbank International Film Festival.
In the same year, the actor received the award for best actor in Our Father at the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards. In 2016, Gross won the prize for the Best Ensemble Cast in the Last Call at Murray’s alongside other actors. The following year, he received the best actor award for the same film at the Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema.
|Birth Name||Michael Edward Gross|
|Birth Date||June 21, 1947 (Age 74)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.|
|Other Names||Michael Gross|
|Parent(s)||William Oscar Gross, Virginia Ruth Gross|
|Sibling(s)||Mary Gross, Elizabeth Gross|
|High School||Kelvyn Park High School|
|College||The University of Illinois at Chicago, Yale University|
|Active Years||1975- Present|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Elza Bergeron (1984- Present)|
|Children||Theodore and Katharine|
|Social Media Handles||TwitterFacebook|
|Net worth||$6 Million|
What does Michael Gross do?
- Michael Gross is an actor in America. He first appeared as Jim Seevey in the television drama film, A Girl Named Sooner, directed by Delbert Mann. Gross made his film debut with the 1980 comedy film, Tell Me What You Want. He played a minor role in the movie. With a few insignificant parts in series like- F.F.D.R.In the Last Year, Dream House, and The Neighborhood, the actor received one of the best opportunities in the NBN.B.C.itcom series, Family Ties. He portrayed the lead character of Steven Keaton in the show.
- Gross has also provided his voice in Dorothy Meets Ozma of Oz, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond: The Movie, Batman Beyond (series), Dan Vs, Bilal: A New Breed of Hero, etc. In 1990, the actor played one of the lead characters in the film, Tremors. His role, Burt Gummer, became so famous that he could play a role in the film sequels. In 2020, Gross appeared in three films- Tremors: Making Perfection, A Ring for Christmas, and Tremors: Shrieker Island.
Is Michael Gross educated?
- Michael Gross is highly educated who has completed his post-graduation in fine arts from Yale University. He completed his graduation from the University of Illinois. Gross is a 74 years old actor born on June 21, 1947, in Chicago, Illinois, the U.S.A. He is 6.4 feet tall and weighs around 71 kg. Gross’s birth sign is Cancer.
Who is Michael Gross’s wife?
- Michael Gross married Elza Bergeron, a casting director, in 1984. The couple is leading a happy marital life and is blessed with two children, Theodore and Katharine.
What is Michael Gross’s income?
- Michael Gross is a successful actor in America. His net worth is $6 Million.
- Michael Gross was born in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- William Oscar Gross is his father.
- The actor attended Yale University.