SWERTRES 3D RESULT TODAY Monday May 16, 2022 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announces the SWERTRES 3D result today, nationwide at 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 9:00 PM draw. The Swertres or 3D Lotto draws are held every day from Monday to Sunday.
Here are the 3D Results Today:
2:00 PM: 9-9-2
5:00 PM: 1-2-9
9:00 PM: 0-6-8
Swertres or 3D Lotto is a fixed-payout PCSO game that uses a three-chambered gem to determine the three (3) winning numbers in exact order. It is classified as one of the most popular digit games by PCSO garnering a huge following all over the country. It is drawn three (3) times daily from Monday to Sunday at the above-stated timeslot.
How to play the Swertres Lotto?
Each Swertres/3D lotto ticket costs 10 pesos. To play the Swertres lotto, a player must choose three (3) numbers from Zero (0) to Nine (9). If he wants a system-generated number, a lucky pick (LP) is also available. The player wins the game when he got the combination in exact order.
In 3D lotto standard play, a player can win 4,500 pesos. The player can also play the Rambolito system where he can win 750 or 1,500 pesos.
Where to check the PCSO Swertres Lotto Results?
Aside from orange-digital.co.uk, players can also watch the results of Swertres in real-time via PTV as well as their online accounts via Facebook and Twitter. Official PCSO accounts are airing the lotto draws as well. On special occasions such as important national holidays, PCSO is announcing the suspension of draws days before the scheduled draw date.
How to claim the Swertres prize?
You may claim the prizes at the following locations:
|Amount||Where to claim?|
|Php 20.00 up to Php 10,000.00||Authorized PCSO outlet near you|
|Php 10,000.00 up to Php 300,000.00||PCSO Branch near you|
|Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office is located at Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City|
PCSO thoroughly validates all winning tickets. Moreover, PCSO is serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets as they will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
Lotto New Schedule of Games
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday at 9 PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 9 PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 9 PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9 PM
- Swertres Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2 PM, 5 PM, and 9 PM
- 2D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2 PM, 5 PM, and 9 PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9 PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9 PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 – Monday to Sunday for Visayas and Mindanao at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Swer4 – Monday to Sunday for the Mindanao area at 8 PM
Major Games Jackpot Prize
Below is the overview of the latest jackpot prize of the following major lottery games of PCSO.
|Major Lotto Draw||Jackpot Prize|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||Php 49.5 Million+|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||Php 29.7 Million+|
|6/49 Super Lotto||Php 15.8 Million+|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||Php 8.9 Million+|
|6/42 Lotto||Php 5.9 Million+|
PCSO New Betting Protocols
Amid the pandemic, all lotto enthusiasts must follow the new rules and regulations imposed at all PCSO lotto outlets in buying tickets to ensure that the minimum health and safety guidelines are met.
This is to minimize if not stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Make sure to wear a face mask. Bettor(s) with no face mask will not be allowed to bet.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from one another.
- Bring your own pen.
- Alcohol or sanitizers are available in the lotto outlet. Sanitize before betting.
- A money tray is available to eliminate contact.
- Avoid littering. Throw the play slips in the trash bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when returned home.
PCSO announcement(s) and notice(s)
PCSO reminds the public to be aware of entities pretending to be employees of PCSO and entices the public to buy lotto tickets online using their betting platform. To date, PCSO has no online betting applications either thru apps, texts, or calls to cater to such services.